Remittance, loan, contribution, ID, benefits and membership help information guide

97 Responses to “How to Continue SSS Member Contribution”

  • maila wielgus says:

    can i pay through online with my sss?

    • Flordeliza Reynaldo Robrigado says:

      Hi,isa po akong OFW dito s Bahrain gusto ko po sanang malaman if meron n po ba akong SSS NUMBER?Di ko n po matandaan kung nag apply ako noon bago ako mag abroad.Pano ko po ba malalaman kung meron n akong SSSnumber?Thanks!

    • serenia valera says:

      Can i continue my contribution as an O.F.W. even i’m already here in the Philippines and no plan in going back to work as an O.F.W.
      Thank you

  • ELIZABETH says:

    Kindly run down how I would be able to continue my contribution via on line or any other means to pay. I am currently working here in Canada. Thanks

    • rodrigo says:

      My SSS contribution was discontinued when I discovered that my duly registered name at the NSO is different from my registered name at SSS. I want to reactivate my membership with my real name.

  • aguida says:

    Ask ko lang po gusto ko bayaran yung matagal ko nag loan more than 10 years na po kelan po mag kakaroon ulit amnesty or discount para sa matagl na loan kong di nababayaran po? last inquir ko po 2 years ago nas 30 thousand ?

  • Israel B. pangasian says:

    mag inquire po ako nang sss

  • marites garcia L. says:

    as far as i can recall i’ve been an SSS member since late of 1980’s. i have avail maternity benefits (twice already 1993 and 2004 ) i have resigned from my employer 6 yrs ago,I dont have any idea on how many contributions i had, as a longtime member of yours,my concern is can i still avail maternity benefits? although im not employed anymore? pls let me know how,. and im still intrested to continue my sss contribution as self employed this time. tnks & more power to SSS.

  • Janina Abogada says:

    Please help me to track my previous SSS number because before way back 2010 i made already my memebership but now i dont have any idea about my number. Please tell me what i need to do. Especially now my location is in the other country. I want to continue my contribution.

  • noel m. cortes says:

    paano ko po malalaman kong magkano ang ihuhulog kong kontribusyon ako po ay isang ofw.Matagal napo akong member ng sss hindi ko po alam kong paano ang paghulog,kasi employer lang ang naghuhulog noon.Ngayon po ay ibig kong ipagpatuloy ang aking kontribusyon kahit akoy nasa ibang bansa.


  • antonio says:

    bakit sa 1995 14,000 lang ang na verify nming pera?

  • reynaldo dignadice ebro says:

    gusto ko poh malaman ang details ng sss contributio?

  • reynaldo dignadice ebro says:

    gusto ko poh malaman ang details ng contribution ko sa sss no. ko

  • felicitas radin says:

    inquire about my contribution and remittance

  • cherry celzo says:

    i cannot login there is a username and password how to deal with it.i stop paying my sss 3yrs ago and last year i activated it again as self employed but havent continue paying because i left the country /Now that im earning regularly how will i apply again.and how will i check how much is my existing loan

  • annalee s.jaron says:

    i was an sss member but unfortunately i was not able to comply to my contribution for so many years and i dont remember my to, so how can you help me if im interested to continue my contribution.hope to hve an immediate answer. thank you.

  • josie cervantes says:

    how to continue my contribution on my sss if im here in canda?is there a possible way to do it..thanks and hoping for your response!

  • myrna salido siping says:

    I would like to inquire my sss.identification number
    id been member company is GELMART PHILLIPINES IN BICUTAN UNTIL 1979.

  • Cornelia Eranzo Alegre says:

    Magandang araw po!!Gusto ko po sana malaman kung paano ko itutuloy hulugan ang Sss ko,nakapag loan na po ako nung year 2000 after po non ay nagsara na po ang factory na tinatrabahuhan ko,hindi na po ako nakapag contribute uli..gusto ko po sana ituloy nang sa ganun ay makapag loan po sana uli ako.Nandito po ako sa middle east at malaki po ang chance ko na maituloy ito..sana po ay malaman ko kung pano ang proseso…maraming salamat po..

  • Lilibeth Manag says:

    Hi there,

    I would just like to inquire about continuing my SSS Contribution. It’s been years that I have stopped contributing so if you could give me the details on how to reactivate my SSS Contribution, it will be greatly appreciated.

    • Elvira Balinang says:

      Dear SSS Officer :

      My husband and I wish to re-activate our SSS membership. We have retired early many years ago. I’m sure though that we have paid for not less than 15 years. How do we go about re-activating our membership? What are the requirements ?and steps? He will be 60 years old this year, and I will be 60 ,about 5 years from now. Please advise . I shall appreciate your immediate response. By the way, where is the SSS Office in Paranaque Area? Thanks!

  • sosimo villegas says:

    my inquiry contribution

  • Mailyn Cabarles says:

    Have a nice day po!

    myron na po akong SS number,pero hindi pa po ako nakapagbayad ever since and wala pa po akong SS ID, ano po ba ang kailangan kong gawin? isa po akong OFW.sana matulongan nyo po ako, thank you so much

  • Karen turla says:

    Dear SSS,
    yung kapatid ko po is OFW he wants to continue he’s contribution but he want to know how…thank you very much…

  • Efren G. Mitra says:

    Dear SSS,
    I would like to inruire if I am qualified to have a SSS number with you? I am working here in Guam, and I want to enrll with SSS and contributes my parts in the future reasons. Could you please help me regarding with this inquiries. Your kind help on this request is highly appreciated. God bless you. Efren G Mita.

  • Cynthia says:

    Hi… I used to contribute in SSS but since I stopped working two years ago I also stopped paying my SSS. Right now I’m living in South Korea. I’m a hosewife and doesn’t have a job but I want to continue my SSS contributions. How do I go about it? Also, I have a filipina friend here wants to be a member of SSS. How does she apply or register when she’s here in South Korea?


    pwede po bah malaman kung active pa po yung SSS number ku po ? hindi ko na po kc matandaan kung nahulugan ko po sya ?
    ang name ko po: MAY JUEVESANO HERNANDEZ

  • Clarissa says:

    what if i am just a plain housewife and wants to continue my ss what category do i fall in?

  • marilyn says:

    i was a member 1979 but i was unemployed since then,can i continue my membership? how?i am 57 yrs old. thank you!

  • Michael Pilapil says:

    good day, gusto ko lang po malaman kung pano ko po itutuloy ang sss payment ko? dko na po alam kung kelan huli, at pati number po nakalimutan na,bday po November 22, 1972 …sana malaman ko po number, kno n nahulog, at pno na huhulugan po ulit. salamat po

  • Catherene Sacdalan says:

    good day, gusto ko lang po malaman kung pano ko po itutuloy ang sss payment ko? dko na po alam kung kelan huli, at pati number po nakalimutan na,bday po November 22, 1972 …sana malaman ko po number, kno n nahulog, at pno na huhulugan po ulit. salamat po

  • Maria Clara Agustin Ladines says:

    ask ko lang po how can i apply for your condonation program… i heard meron daw po kayo uling condonation program… dito po ako sa Riyadh KSA

  • Edgar Catacutan Ted says:

    ask ko lang kong paano ako makaka continue ng payment ngayon nandito ako sa Jazan KSA,

  • pamela says:

    do i need to present business permit just to prove that I am self employed?what if i dont have,and i want to get the highest amount?I had 2 yrs contribution in sss,now that im no longer working,i want to continue as self employed.

  • Rodelio Elemia says:

    ask ko lang po kung paano ako makatuloy magbayad ng sss contribution dito sa muharraq bahrain at magkano b ang babayaran ko monthly. salamat po

  • mariafe p bautista says:

    pwede ko po malaman kung magkano na po ang loan balance ko matagal ko na po hindi na bayaran more tha 10yrs n o hindi ako nakapagbayad saka kailan po kayo magkaroon ng amnisty para mabayaran ko po ang loan ko saka gusto continue ang contreburion ko salamat po

  • Redentor David says:

    My wife wants to continue her SSS contribution but she forget her SSS number is there a way to reactivate her SSS membership

  • hazel r. bergantinos says:

    gusto ko po sana malaman kung magkano n inabot ang loan ko sa sss, nung pang 1996, and still unpaid up to this moment, and gusto ko pong reactivate ang account ko , and how to apply po for self employed, since wla naman po me work ngaun? thanks po…

  • mariecris says:

    my SSS dati ang dad ko but that was more than 20 years ago..i just want to ask if pwede p ituloy ulit yon..i need your response asap..thanks po :)..and ung mom ko po ganun din at ung kuya ko..pwede p po b ituloy ulit un?

  • Leodel says:

    Good Day, matagal na po akong Member ng SSS ang concern ko lang po ay hindi ko na maalala ang SSS number ko gawa ng bagyong undoy may iba pa bang paraan para ma retrive ko ang SSS number ko online?
    Salamat po…

  • norberta alcaraz says:

    i wanna continue my SSS contribution after i stopped paying since july 2001. Im here now in LOs angeles California. please be advised how can i do it online and how to pay online

  • rizel says:

    Hello po!
    Ask lang po ako 6 yrs napo akong nagbabayd s sss! at nasa Canada po ako! panu po kung maging citizen ako ng canada! still i can get my pension after i reach 120 month!!? pls reply nmn po qu.

    Salamat po

  • jing says:

    do u still have a forms for monthly contribution if i choose not to use a disket?

  • jing says:

    i dont have time to use computer and disket in order to remit the monthly contributions of my 5 staffs in your sss office. do u still have forms for me to request where i could write and use for my files to be received by the sss?

  • jing says:

    please email me if you have forms so i could request from sss office thank you

  • arnold amante Jr, says:

    gusto ko pong malaman ang sss contribution ko, mula nang simula akong magtrabaho, andito po ako sa barko, salamat po.

  • Donata U. Fronda says:

    I’m an SSS member since 1986, and have been contributing monthly (regularly) until i go out in the Philippines and worked abroad, that’s where my contribution stopped on Aug. 2006. i wish to continue my contribution. what’s the requirements and how is the procedure to continue my SSS contribution?

    I have an existing loan. partially paid when i was still working in the Philippines. may i know how much is my outstanding balance?

    I wish to continue my contribution thru’ ” OFW” self employed membership. What should i do? should i register here using my SSS number or should i apply using new SSS ID?

    Hoping to get your reply and help the soonest. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

  • melanie says:

    pwede po bang mag-change status online?


    Good day poh..gusto ko pong ituloy ang SSS contribution ko..pano poh?
    pwede po bang punta nlang ako ng bank tapos bigay ko ung monthly contribution ko?
    paki turuan nlang poh ako kung pano gawin ko..reply my email..


  • chalina p caparoso says:

    pwede po ba mg enquiry kung mag kano na nahulog ko sa sss.pwede hingi ako ng contribution

  • agustin s.suarez says:

    gusto ko pong ipagpatuloy ang contribution ko sa sss. matagal na rin po akong natigil. paano po ang dapat kong gawin ?

    • ice says:

      pedeng pede bro, nasa abroad pa nga ako mas madali pra sa iyo kung nasa pinas ka, i read mo na lang yong reply ko sa medyo ibaba… God bless!!!

  • reynaldo domingo says:

    tanong ko lang po nabago na ba ang sss#1993hanggang augost2007 ako nag contribute pa activate po ba ulit gusto ko po sanang ituloy ang aking contribution nandito po ako ngayun sa tabouk ksa

    • ice says:

      ang dapat ay isa lang ang sss # at pedeng pede mo ituloy ang contribution mo kya lang u need to go to any sss branch sa pilipinas for verification ng status mo, tpos pede ka rin pumili kong magkano ang gusto mong contribution at papaano ka makakapag bayad even nasa abroad ka. normally like me sa mga authorized na padalahan (like Iremit) ako nagpapadala malalaman mo din ang iba pang list ng authorized na padalahan sa sss branches sa pilipinas tpos makikita mo din kung pumapasok yong mga binabayad mo at sa website nila mo makikita yan na kailangan eh mag register ka muna online sa website din nila kya lang sila din ang magsasabi papaano ka makaka register kc meron silang ibibigay na code pra sa pag register mo, i hope nakatulong ako God bless!!!



  • alexander panerio says:

    ask ko lang po ang akin contribution po kung magkano n po ang nahulog sa anking sss eto po ang aking #33-3018965-6

    • ice says:

      pede bro kya lang kailangan mong pumunta ng sss branches sa pilipinas for verification and for more details itanong mo na sa kanila ang lahat na kailangan mong itanong isulat mo sa papel pra di mo makalimutan kc mahaba ang pila sa dami ng nag papa verify, i read mo yong reply ko sa taas..God bless!!!

1 2

Google Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *